Monday, August 25, 2008

Preachings of Osho ...

I am currently reading the book, The Book of Man, by Osho, which impressed my mind greatly either for or against! Some of his views, I seem to agree upon, while others have make the rats in my brain angry at what i've given them!

Anyways, here are selected paraphrases, which I loved absolutely!

Every child has to be thrown out of god's garden <>; it is part of growth.

A man who cannot love himself cannot love another.

unless roots grow deeper, tree doesn't rise higher.

but why should one sacrifice oneself in any name of religion or country?

i want you to come back home. respect yourself. feel the joy and pride that existence needs you; otherwise, you would not have been there. a life with tremendous treasures hidden within you-- of beauty, of ecstasy, of freedom.


i cannot agree with him more fully!

1 comment: