Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The New Light

flooded with rain
i wash
the past
of pain

the pain
i had, in myself
filled with ignorance
i turn towards the Light

the Light
Divine
shows the way
to live and breathe

breathing again
i rose from the grave
the reality
i see with my eyes now

woken up to Life
ahead my Life
the living of the dead
will be dead

coming out of the refuge
of the lies, so blinding
to the Truth
i metamorphose myself into

into the dreams
long cherished
abandoned by this ...
i dream again, dream more

the Life i live
will be of myself
the my self in its
true aura

the aura radiating
the light of
happiness that i received
the strength i gain from lies, over lies

over this road
will i tread upon
laughing along the way
laughing at the humor of the dead

the tears dried
into tears of new Light
that washed into power
of living the new, change...

Change,
life's truth
is the blessing
that I'll never forget...

along my way now
stronger than yesterday
more happy, in bliss
in myself, established.

established trust
faith and hope true
truth comes into me, eternal
I see the New Light.

No comments: