Friday, May 30, 2008

Catalyst

constricted emotions lie
to me,praying
in continence of love
the arsenal of god

indiscreet are your words
that killed me
the antithesis now
doesn't affect anymore

giddy here i lay
with the malediction of
imagination, reality strikes
strikes harsh on me, soothes

dubious of life
so inviolate to love
lies broken, broken
into pieces undefined

the thoughts were macabre
of the gruesome time wasted
mesmerized, with the broken tears
besmeared all over the face to face

all rerproaches betoken
to me, negation of
them, denied to me always
the recuperation so invisible

zephyrs blew over my thoughts
with time slipped by
compesated by your absence
turned into elegance

augment my perspectives now
broken those walls created
pending physiques of decisions
now dead, for they are taken right

agitated against the illicit
which i was drowning in
a pyrotechnics of draconian monologue
stops now, before i hear them...

evasive replies, bother
me no more, for the change
increments, promotes placate
to life that acts as a catalyst...

No comments: