Thursday, June 05, 2008

Today

tomorrow dies
today is born
yesterday what happens
i cried

today, i am not
going to cry
for i have tried

to wipe the fears
to erase these tears
to search for truth
to search for life...

i believe now
now, in me
i am the truth
the life lives inside

the happiness
i've found
i promise to you
will never be lost

the paradise found
will be with me
with or without You
oh, God! with or Without You

Today's metamorphosing
the cocoon, here i break
to see the Light
the Light Anew

The Light of Eternity
established in Self.
the Self that is ME
You'll see, God, you'll see!

the fight to breathe
here i win
i win, Oh God,
See my victory

Over the paths crossed, you laid
i'll never get defeated, entangled:
for you made me
in your eyes : The Truth

the truth i find
Today, i Live
Live my life
Life's bliss: Today !

No comments: